This guide software developers with specific integration guidelines unique to each certified payment service provider and Value-Added Service (VAS) supported by the IP Commerce Managed Commerce Services Platform. To facilitate application testing and certification, Sandbox whitelist card data, trigger values, and response codes are provided to simulate production transaction responses without requiring connections to destination service provider platforms.
- Platform Features Overview
- General Guidelines
- Payment Service Provider Guidelines
- Value-Added Service Provider Guidelines: Velocity Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Value-Added Service Provider Guidelines: Retail Decisions (ReD) Fraud Prevention
- Value-Added Service Provider Guidelines: Tokenization